Rectangular Dust Paradiziaca Cushion
Elegant and sustainable!
A camouflage of bold banana leaves in dusty creams, shimmering teals and bold tangerines, Paradiziaca design in Dust was inspired by the deep rainforest in the north of Malaysia, and the light filled clearings where banana plants would grow.
Stuffed with a luxurious ethically sourced duck feather filler, this cushion is made from digitally printed soft linen fabric with soft neutral linen back. All locally made in the UK, using only sustainable materials, so you know it’s as beautiful inside as it is out.
Because eco-friendly doesn’t have to mean grey minimalism!
- 45cm x 30cm
- Outer : 100% linen
- Printed and made in the UK
- Ethically sourced duck feather inner
- Care: Dry Clean only
- Made from 100% linen fabric . Linen is an incredible natural fibre that doesn’t require many pesticides or water to grow, giving it a much lower environmental footprint than cotton.
- Digitally printed in small batches in the UK for minimum waste
- Hand-made in the UK
- Duck feather inner that abides by the Responsible Down Standard and hand made in the UK.
Our cushions are made to order, so please allow 3-4 days for them to be shipped.
- Free UK delivery over £70
- Europe - £12
- World Zone 1 - £20
- World Zone 2 - £25
- Returns and exchanges are accepted within 14 days. Please see our full policy for more information.
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or just need some advice.