Rectangular Blue Medusozoa Cushion
Sustainable and glamorous!
Who knew jellyfish could fly? They can in the Medusozoa design in Blue, gliding though the deep jungle past endless banana leaves, all in a warm mix of reds and blues with dashes of greens and golds.
Stuffed with a luxurious ethically sourced duck feather filler (also available without), this cushion is made from digitally printed soft linen fabric with a gold linen back. All locally made in the UK, using only sustainable materials, so your know it’s as beautiful inside as it is out.
Because eco-friendly doesn’t have to be minimal!
- 45cm x 30cm
- Outer : 100% linen
- Printed and made in the UK
- Ethically sourced duck feather inner
- Care: Dry clean only.
- Made from 100% linen fabric . Linen is an incredible natural fibre that doesn’t require many pesticides or water to grow, giving it a much lower environmental footprint than cotton.
- Digitally printed in small batches in the UK for minimum waste
- Hand-made in the UK
- Duck feather inner that abides by the Responsible Down Standard and hand made in the UK.
Our cushions are made to order, so please allow 3-4 days for them to be shipped.
- Free UK delivery over £70
- Europe - £12
- World Zone 1 - £20
- World Zone 2 - £25
- Returns and exchanges are accepted within 14 days. Please see our full policy for more information.
Get in touch at email@example.com if you have any questions or just need some advice.