Elton the hermit Crab Placemat
Inject some bold, fun and quirky style into your tables capes with our wonderful hermit crab Elton (named after Elton John no less…) Join him as he shelters in his shimmering pink shell surrounded by palm leaves and enjoy a cocktail in his excellent company.
With a gloss finish and cork back, this sustainably made placemat will transport you to your own wonderland. Spark your creativity and curate your own eclectic mix with our range of magical coasters and placemats.
- 29(W) x 21.5(T) x 0.4 cm / 11.5 x 8.5 x 0.2 inches
- Glossy melamine finish over a sustainable eucalyptus base
- Slip proof cork back
- Clean with a soft damp cloth
- Heat resistant to 145 °C (290°F)
- Made from sustainably forested Eucalyptus Board from small forests that are 100% PEFC certified and 100% Formaldehyde free
- Cork sourced from sustainable growers in Portugal
- Crafted in Lincolnshire, England
- Made in small batches for minimal waste
- Sold without any unnecessary packaging like a display box
- Standard UK delivery: From £4.00
- European delivery charge: From £5.50
- Rest of World delivery charge: from £9.00 (calculated at checkout)
Your order will be dispatched within up to 5 working days.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 14 days of delivery. For more information, see our full returns policy.
If you have any questions or need some more information before buying, get in touch at email@example.com