Navy Cornucopia Make-up Bag
The perfect make-up bag for looking good and doing good by the planet!
A cacophony of palms and banana leaves explodes into the perfect habit for tropical marine life, hiding a cuttlefish, jellyfish, small crab and even a tiny frog! The Cornucopia design in Navy, with a bold mix of purples and magentas on a dark navy background, was inspired by the shoreline in Malaysia, where sea and land meet.
Made from environmentally friendly thick linen fabric, this eco-friendly make-up bag is hand-made in the UK using only sustainable materials, so you know it’s as beautiful inside as it is out.
- Size: 18.5cm wide x 14cm tall x 7cm deep
- Outer : 100% linen
- Lining: 100% lightweight black linen
- Printed and hand-made in the UK
- Care: wash at 30 and dry flat
- Made from 100% linen fabric (inside and out). Linen is an incredible natural fibre that doesn’t require many pesticides or water to grow, giving it a much lower environmental footprint than cotton.
- Digitally printed in small batches in the UK
- Hand-made in the UK
Our makeup bags are made to order, so please allow 3-4 days for them to be shipped.
- Royal Mail First Class delivery: £3.50
- Free delivery over £70
- Returns and exchanges are accepted within 14 days. Please see our full policy for more information.
We currently only ship to the UK. International delivery will be available by end of June 2019. In the meantime, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an order to be shipped internationally.
Get in touch at email@example.com if you have any questions or just need some advice.