Navy Cornucopia Make-up Bag
The perfect make-up bag for looking good and doing good by the planet!
A cacophony of palms and banana leaves explodes into the perfect habit for tropical marine life, hiding a cuttlefish, jellyfish, small crab and even a tiny frog! The Cornucopia design in Navy, with a bold mix of purples and magentas on a dark navy background, was inspired by the shoreline in Malaysia, where sea and land meet.
Made from environmentally friendly thick linen fabric, this eco-friendly make-up bag is hand-made in the UK using only sustainable materials, so you know it’s as beautiful inside as it is out.
- Size: 18.5cm wide x 14cm tall x 7cm deep
- Outer : 100% linen
- Lining: 100% lightweight black linen
- Printed and hand-made in the UK
- Care: wash at 30 and dry flat
- Made from 100% linen fabric (inside and out). Linen is an incredible natural fibre that doesn’t require many pesticides or water to grow, giving it a much lower environmental footprint than cotton.
- Digitally printed in small batches in the UK
- Hand-made in the UK
Our makeup bags are made to order, so please allow 3-4 days for them to be shipped.
- Royal Mail First Class delivery: From £2.50
- Free UK delivery over £70
- Europe - From £4.50
- World Zone 1 - From £6.00
- World Zone 2 - From £7.50
- Returns and exchanges are accepted within 14 days. Please see our full policy for more information.
Get in touch at email@example.com if you have any questions or just need some advice.