Arecace Greeting Card
With opulent palm leaves blowing in the wind of a tropical storm, in deep navy and shimmering silvers and golds, this exotic paradise design is inspired by night-time walks along the shores of Borneo.
Printed on recycled paper and with a compostable corn starch cello, they are blank inside for your own thoughts.
- 15cm x 15cm square greeting card.
- Blank inside
- Printed on 300gsm recycled paper
- Brown Kraft paper envelope
- Printed and made in the UK
- Printed on 100% recycled paper.
- Digitally printed in small batches in the UK for minimum waste
- Recycled Kraft Paper envelope.
- Corn starch cello that can be home composted.
If you have any questions or need some more information before buying, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
I love the navy Arecace Cards. The beautiful colours standing out from the black background are stunning and surreal. I could imagine gazing at this during meditation.