Medium Gold Monstera Notebook
Luxury stationery that’s good for the planet!
The ideal luxury notebook for any eco-conscious stationery lover, the Monstera design in Gold is sustainably made from our fabric offcuts. It is covered in the slinkiest of Tencel blend fabric, which feels softer and silkier than pure silk but without the carbon footprint. It is covered in the slinkiest of Tencel blend fabric, which feels softer and silkier than pure silk but without the carbon footprint.
With bold cheese plants leaves shimmering in the blazing sun, rich blues and deep pinks on a ground of gold, this bold design is inspired by the manicured tropical gardens of Singapore, in the heat of the day. Full of thick lined paper, it is the perfect place for jotting down ideas or drawings.
- A5 size notebook: 14.8cm x 21cm (5.8x8.3 in)
- Lined in soft and slinky Tencel and Silk satin.
- Hard cover
- Lined 90gsm luxury lined cream paper
- 70 pages
- Covered in soft sustainable luxury Tencel and silk satin. Tencel is a high tech material made in closed loop manufacturing, is completely biodegradable and has a low carbon footprint
- Luxury pages made from 50% recycled paper
Covered in soft sustainable luxury Tencel and silk blend satin. Tencel is an incredible high tech fabric made in closed loop manufacturing for zero waste, is completely biodegradable and has a low carbon footprint.
Digitally printed in the UK in small batches.
Luxury pages made from 50% recycled paper.
- Standard UK delivery: from £2.50
- European delivery charge: from £4.50
- Rest of World delivery charge: from £6
- Standard UK delivery: from £3.50
- European delivery charge: from £5.50
- Rest of World delivery charge: from £8.00
Your order will be dispatched within up to 5 working days
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 14 days of delivery. For more information, see our full returns policy.
If you have any questions or need some more information before buying, get in touch at email@example.com
This is my 2nd notebook in the same design. I use them for writing up my 'Covid 19' diaries which started appropriately on Friday 13th March. I did not want to use a cheap normal notebook for this as the events we are living through warrant an exceptional book to record what is happening. The notebook is an excellent size but it is also totally luxurious. It both looks and feels beautiful. The front and back cover has a velvety feel to it; quite unlike any notepad I have ever encountered before. I would recommend this book to anyone wanting something special and unique to give or receive
I bought this as a gift and realised that I have now sorted out all of my presents for friends and loved ones for the next couple of years. The material is sustainably sourced and beautiful to behold and the designs are stunning. Very highly recommended.