Medium Blue Medusozoa Notebook
Luxury stationery that’s good for the planet!
The ideal luxury notebook for any eco-conscious stationery lover, the Medusozoa design in Blue is sustainably made from our fabric offcuts. It is covered in the slinkiest of Tencel blend fabric, which feels softer and silkier than pure silk but without the carbon footprint. It is covered in the slinkiest of Tencel blend fabric, which feels softer and silkier than pure silk but without the carbon footprint.
Who knew jellyfish could fly? They can now, gliding though the deep jungle past endless banana leaves, all in a bold mix of reds and blues with dashes of greens and golds. Full of thick lined paper, it is the perfect place for jotting down ideas or drawings.
- A5 size notebook: 14.8cm x 21cm (5.8x8.3 in)
- Lined in soft and slinky Tencel and Silk satin.
- Hard cover
- Lined 90gsm luxury lined cream paper
- 70 pages
- Covered in soft sustainable luxury Tencel and silk satin. Tencel is a high tech material made in closed loop manufacturing, is completely biodegradable and has a low carbon footprint
- Luxury pages made from 50% recycled paper
Covered in soft sustainable luxury Tencel and silk blend satin. Tencel is an incredible high tech fabric made in closed loop manufacturing for zero waste, is completely biodegradable and has a low carbon footprint.
Digitally printed in the UK in small batches.
Luxury pages made from 50% recycled paper.
- Standard UK delivery: from £2.50
- European delivery charge: from £4.50
- Rest of World delivery charge: from £6
- Standard UK delivery: from £3.50
- European delivery charge: from £5.50
- Rest of World delivery charge: from £8.00
Your order will be dispatched within up to 5 working days
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 14 days of delivery. For more information, see our full returns policy.
If you have any questions or need some more information before buying, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have one of the notebooks . It is a real luxury item but of course useful too. The design is gloriously colourful and sophisticated and the cover has a lovely feel and sheen to it. I will certainly buy some more to use as gifts .