Rectangular Rose Cornucopia Cushion
Glamorous and sustainable!
A cacophony of palms and banana leaves explodes into the perfect habit for tropical marine life, hiding a cuttlefish, jellyfish, small crab and even a tiny frog! The Cornucopia design in Rose, with a bold clash of turquoise and red on a bright pink background, was inspired by the shoreline in Malaysia, where sea and land meet.
Stuffed with a luxurious ethically sourced duck feather filler (also available without), this cushion is made from digitally printed soft linen fabric with plush contrasting piping. All locally made in the UK, using only sustainable materials, so you know it’s as beautiful inside as it is out.
Because eco-friendly doesn’t have to be minimal and grey!
- £75 without cushion inner, £85 with
- 45cm x 45cm
- Outer : 100% linen
- Printed and made in the UK
- Optional - Ethically sourced duck feather inner (Available without filler for those who prefer to not use animal products or who already have a good filler)
- Care: Dry Clean only
- Made from 100% linen fabric. Linen is an incredible natural fibre that doesn’t require many pesticides or water to grow, giving it a much lower environmental footprint than cotton.
- Digitally printed in small batches in the UK for minimum waste
- Hand-made in the UK
- Duck feather inner that abides by the Responsible Down Standard and hand made in the UK.
Our cushions are made to order, so please allow 3-4 days for them to be shipped.
- Free UK delivery over £70
- Europe - £12
- World Zone 1 - £20
- World Zone 2 - £25
- Returns and exchanges are accepted within 14 days. Please see our full policy for more information.
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or just need some advice.