Medium Navy Cornucopia Notebook
Luxury stationery that’s good for the planet!
The ideal luxury notebook for any eco-conscious stationery lover, the Cornucopia design in Navy is sustainably made from our fabric offcuts. It is covered in the slinkiest of Tencel blend fabric, which feels softer and silkier than pure silk but without the carbon footprint. It is covered in the slinkiest of Tencel blend fabric, which feels softer and silkier than pure silk but without the carbon footprint.
A cacophony of palms and banana leaves explodes into the perfect habit for tropical marine life, hiding a cuttlefish, jellyfish, small crab and even a tiny frog! With a bold mix of purples and magentas on a dark navy background, this design is inspired by the shoreline in Malaysia, where sea and land meet. Full of thick lined paper, it is the perfect place for jotting down ideas or drawings.
- A5 size notebook: 14.8cm x 21cm (5.8x8.3 in)
- Lined in soft and slinky Tencel and Silk satin.
- Hard cover
- Lined 90gsm luxury lined cream paper
- 70 pages
- Covered in soft sustainable luxury Tencel and silk satin. Tencel is a high tech material made in closed loop manufacturing, is completely biodegradable and has a low carbon footprint
- Luxury pages made from 50% recycled paper
- Royal Mail First Class delivery: £2.50 (single small notebook)
- Royal Mail First Class delivery: £3.50 (all other notebooks)
- Free UK delivery over £70
- Europe - From £4.50
- World Zone 1 - From £6.00
- World Zone 2 - From £7.50
- Returns and exchanges are accepted within 14 days. Please see our full policy for more information.
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or just need some advice.
Proud to be one of the first to get my hands on one of these unique designs. Great feel and quality to the notebooks. The slick and easy to use website was a real bonus for ordering. Thanks!