Navy Arecace Cushion
The perfect luxury cushion for the eco-conscious who want exotic glamour without compromising their ethics.
With opulent palm leaves blowing in the wind of a tropical storm, in deep midnight blues and shimmering silvers and golds, this exotic paradise design is inspired by nighttime walks along the shores of Borneo.
Stuffed with a luxurious ethically sourced duck feather filler (also available without), this cushion is made from digitally printed soft linen fabric with plush contrasting piping. All locally made in the UK, using only sustainable materials, so your know it’s as beautiful inside as it is out.
At 45cm, it is the perfect cushion for adding a touch of exotic glamour to your favourite seating spot in the house. Because eco-friendly doesn’t have to mean greige hemp!
- 45cm x 45cm
- Outer : 100% linen
- Printed and made in the UK
- Optional - Ethically sourced duck feather inner (Available without filler for those who prefer to not use animal products or who already have a good filler)
- Care: Outer - wash at 30 and dry flat
- Made from 100% linen fabric . Linen is an incredible natural fibre that doesn’t require many pesticides or water to grow, giving it a much lower environmental footprint than cotton.
- Digitally printed in small batches in the UK for minimum waste
- Hand-made in the UK
- Duck feather inner that abides by the Responsible Down Standard and hand made in the UK.
Our cushions are made to order, so please allow 3-4 days for them to be shipped.
- Free UK delivery over £70
- Europe - £12
- World Zone 1 - £20
- World Zone 2 - £25
- Returns and exchanges are accepted within 14 days. Please see our full policy for more information.
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or just need some advice.